Watermark Country Club | Sports & Pool Memberships
How To Join
Watermark Country Club is unique in that we offer separate pool memberships. If you are not a golfer, but love the country club atmosphere and benefits, a sports membership is for you. As a sports member, you can enjoy unlimited use of the pool Memorial Day through Labor Day.
You may add limited golf and driving range to your membership. In addition, your kids can join swim team, junior golf or take swimming lessons. We limit our capacity numbers, ensuring that our pool will never be over-crowded!
- Pool Club – $1,050
- Sports – $1,270 (Includes 4 rounds of golf)
- Super Sports – $1,550 (Includes 10 rounds of golf)
- Membership Initiation – $249
Pool Membership Amenities
- Six-lane competitive pool
- Separate, zero-depth entry kid’s pool
- Corkscrew slide
- One meter diving board
- Playground with slides, climbing walls and swings
- Poolside snack bar
- Poolside adult beverage bar
- Available access to our driving range and practice green for an additional fee
- 10% discount on all purchases at all RedWater Restaurants
- Discounted Snap Fitness Memberships
Note: Pool memberships include use of Watermark Pool only. Sports Membership include use of Watermark Pool and access to 4 golf courses – Watermark Country Club, StoneWater Country Club, Sunnybrook Country Club, and Thousand Oaks Golf Club. *Some restrictions apply to golf.
APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY FRIDAY, MAY 21 AT NOON FOR ACCESS ON MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND.
Pool Hours & Contact Information
Friday before Memorial Day – Labor Day
12pm – 9pm Weekdays
11am – 9pm Weekends
Carolyn Ringler, Pool & Lifeguard Director
All pool & swim team documents can be found on the members page under club information.