Watermark Country Club | Sports & Pool Membership
Watermark Country Club is unique in that we offer separate pool memberships. If you are not a golfer, but love the country club atmosphere and benefits, a sports membership is for you. As a sports member, you can enjoy unlimited use of the pool Memorial Day through Labor Day.
You may add limited golf and driving range to your membership. In addition, your kids can join swim team, junior golf or take swimming lessons. We limit our capacity numbers, ensuring that our pool will never be over-crowded and you will always find a chair!
- Pool Club — $975
- Sports — $1175 (Includes 4 rounds of golf)
- Super Sports — $1495 (Includes 10 rounds of golf)
- Membership Initiation — $199
If you have any questions or would like to join please contact Krystle Barron 616.949.0570 x 237
Pool Membership Amenities
- Six-lane competitive pool
- Separate, zero-depth entry kid’s pool
- Corkscrew slide
- One meter diving board
- Sand filled playground with slides, climbing walls and swings
- Real grass putting green for miniature golf
- Foosball table
- Poolside snack bar
- Poolside adult beverage bar
- Available access to our driving range and practice green
- 10% discount on all purchases at all RedWater Restaurants
- Discounted Snap Fitness Memberships
Note: The Watermark Sports Membership includes use of Watermark pool and golf facilities only, it does not include access to StoneWater or Sunnybrook pool and golf facilities.
*Click the link to download our Pool Membership Application!
APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY MAY 24TH AT NOON FOR ACCESS ON MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND.
Pool Hours & Contact Information
Friday before Memorial Day – Labor Day
12:00pm – 9:00pm Weekdays
11:00am – 9:00pm Weekends
Krystle Barron, Membership Director
Dennis Neat, Pool & Lifeguard Director
All pool & swim team documents can be found on the members page under club information.